Missouri Disability Representative – Are you looking for disability representation for social security disability claims or appeals? All of our non-attorney disability representatives have extensive experience evaluating and processing Social Security disability claims and appeals.
Social security disability benefits are monthly federal payments paid to qualifying workers. These workers are those who are unable to work for at least 12 consecutive months as the result qualifying disability. If you are applying for social security disability in Missouri you will find that while the application process may be quick, the review and determination process can go on for months.
Social security disability cases hing on medical history. Documentation is needed to substantiate a disability claim. We help guide you through this process connecting you with your medical providers. Additionally we provide the clarification of what is needed and the timeliness of those needs.
If you’re interested in hiring a disability representative, remember to ask your top contenders the following questions:
- How many years of experience do you have?
- What is your rate of success?
- Have you ever worked on a case similar to mine? If so, was the claim approved?
- Do you offer a free consultation?
- Do you have experience working on appeals?
- What are your fees?
- Will I be charged if the claim isn’t successful?
- When will I be required to pay these fees?
- What services do your fees include?
- Do any services cost extra (such as obtaining medical evidence)?
Contact Us – Missouri Disability Representative
If you are currently searching for a disability representative to get your Social Security benefits approved, the exceptional expertise of BTS Group, Inc. is just a call away! You can also find more information about us at Facebook.com